10. srp 2013.

Waiting On Wednesday (#51)



You know the story. This is a meme created by Breaking the Spine and every week we pick books we're waiting for. Here are our picks for this week.

Glass' pick

This sexy, emotionally charged romance continues the story of Damien Stark, the powerful multimillionaire who’s never had to take “no” for an answer, and Nikki Fairchild, the Southern belle who only says “yes” on her own terms.

Our desire runs deep. But our secrets cut close. Beautiful, strong, and commanding, Damien Stark fills a void in me that no other man can touch. His fierce cravings push me beyond the brink of bliss—and unleash a wild passion that utterly consumes us both.

Yet beneath his need for dominance, he carries the wounds of a painful past. Haunted by a legacy of dark secrets and broken trust, he seeks release in our shared ecstasy, the  heat between us burning stronger each day.

Our attraction is undeniable, our obsession inevitable. Yet not even Damien can run from his ghosts, or shield us from the dangers yet to come.

Expected publication: July 30th, 2013

Tanja's pick

Eighteen-year-old Celaena Sardothien is bold, daring and beautiful – the perfect seductress and the greatest assassin her world has ever known. But though she won the King’s contest and became his champion, Celaena has been granted neither her liberty nor the freedom to follow her heart. The slavery of the suffocating salt mines of Endovier that scarred her past is nothing compared to a life bound to her darkest enemy, a king whose rule is so dark and evil it is near impossible to defy. Celaena faces a choice that is tearing her heart to pieces: kill in cold blood for a man she hates, or risk sentencing those she loves to death. Celaena must decide what she will fight for: survival, love or the future of a kingdom. Because an assassin cannot have it all . . . And trying to may just destroy her.

Love or loathe Celaena, she will slice open your heart with her dagger and leave you bleeding long after the last page of the highly anticipated sequel in what is undeniably THE hottest new fantasy series.

Expected publication: August 15th, 2013

We'd love to see your picks so feel free to link them up.

Until the next time,

Broj komentara: 55:

  1. I'm so looking forward to Crown of Midnight! And that first book sounds pretty hot too. Great picks, ladies! :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I loved Prince Dorian from Throne of Glass. I'm not too big on fantasy but I'm slowly getting into them more and more.
    My WOW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I hope you guys get your hands on these soon!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I've heard really great things about Crown of Midnight, so I hope you enjoy it! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Tanja, guess what? I made first WOW post on Way Too Hot Books.:)
    WOW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Ooh nice picks! The first is new to me but I've heard of the second! Hope you enjoy them!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks Jessica :) I hope you'll get a chance to read them too :)

      Izbriši
  7. i've read and enjoyed j. kenner's books under her other name julie kenner that she uses when she writes paranormal.

    my WoW pick this week

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll enjoy this one then too :) Thanks for stopping by :)

      Izbriši
  8. Awesome picks!! I love the cover of Crown of Midnight.

    Here is my WoW

    Have a great day!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. I really want to start Maas' books because they look so so good! I have book one actually and I think I will read it pretty soon.
    Hope you get your books soon!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll get a chance to read her books soon. Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  10. I really need to start that series... I've heard Maas is awesome!! The other one is new to me. Thanks for sharing!! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Oh I loved the first book. I hope you'll get to read it soon :)

      Izbriši
  11. Crown of Midnight was amazing Tanja, I hope your hands on a copy soon! I'm glad you don't have to wait too long for your picks! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I just read your review and I want it even more if that's possible! :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  12. Nice picks. Thanks for sharing :)

    follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-55-all-that-glows.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Both sounds good!Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Crown of Midnight -- yay!
    I've just started reading August books, so I'll be getting to that one soon :)
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. I just read Jasprit's review of Crown of Midnight Tanja and now I'm all nervous to read it! She loved it but said she was heartbroken. I DON'T WANT TO BE HEARTBROKEN! I'm going to have to read this one with Kleenex nearby, I just know it:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I understand you! I'm dying to read this book but I like the kick-ass moments in it! We'll read it soon Jenny ;)

      Izbriši
  16. I've been meaning to check out Throne of Glass for the longest :) I need to get to that sometime. Great picks and thanks for stopping by My WW!

    Janina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. You must read it Janina :) It's a really good read. Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  17. Great picks! I love Sarah J. Maas <3
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks! :) I hope you'll get to read this book soon :)

      Izbriši
  18. I have to read the book before Crown of Midnight, I've amazing things about it and can't wait to see for myself! Complete me looks awesome too!

    Ally @ Book Fixation
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope you'll get to read Throne of Glass soon :) Thanks Ally :)

      Izbriši
  19. YES!! Crown Of Midnight!! I haven't read Claim Me, yet, and am still debating weather I will love it or not.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Great picks! I can't wait for Crown of Midnight, too :)

    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. Yay for Crown of Midnight. I can't wait to read it.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. Great choices. I hope you enjoy reading them! Thanks for stopping by.
    My WoW

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. I am dying to read Crown if Midnight That series is awesome!


    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!


    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes me too! I need to see more of it. Thank you :)

      Izbriši
  24. The first is new to me but I own Throne of Glass and can understand everyone's excitement to read the series! :) Thanks for stopping by my post!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Oh I'm jealous! I need that book soon. :) Thanks :)

      Izbriši
  25. I have Throne of Glass, I just need to read it! I haven't seen Glass's pick before but it sounds like a spicy read! Great choices, ladies! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Glass really enjoys spicy reads ;) I can't wait to see your review for Throne of Glass :)

      Izbriši
  26. Complete Me sounds really nice. Lovely picks as always, ladies!

    Thank you for sharing and thank you for stopping by my WoW earlier.

    Happy reading!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  27. Seriously, I really need to move it and read Sarah Mass already. It's almost impossible to ignore all the praise.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I mean seriously Maja! You still haven't read it. But you must! :D

      Izbriši
  28. Hell yes to Crown of Midnight! I'm sick and tired of the waiting :P And Netgalley hates me because of where I live - got rejected for both the US and the UK version *sigh*
    One more month to go!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. YES I know the feeling! Now I'm counting days until it's dispatched form TBD. Thanks :)

      Izbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...